Doctor's have explained me that observation is good thing right now for a couple of different reasons:
1. Stress level is down in our family. This is much needed.
2. We caught it early enough that is still in the slow growing process
3. Attacking my body with treatment could irritate the tumor more and make me sicker
4. I am young, healthy and I kick ass. This is going to be a long fight.
So that is some good news. Still have cancer though, so that sucks. At some point it will get worse. For now I am feeling great, back to work, and continuing to make a difference in the world! I can't express my appreciation for the support from all of you the past couple of months. It is really moving to Kristen and I. I knew before hand that I had a good life, but what I just realized is that I would be nothing without all of you in my life.
A big thank you goes out to my cousin Tom. He currently runs a landscaping business, found out I can't do the landscaping I was planning on doing in our yard and came over and did this. Amazing right?
| Before |
![]() |
| May is Brain Cancer Awareness Month. Kristen and I will be doing something to support the cause. Not entirely sure what yet. If anyone has any good ideas let us know! |
Lastly, my good friend, Matt Kerns, purchased a bunch of these the other day. Thank you to him for that! So if anyone wants one, let Kristen or me know.

I want several. Patty B.
ReplyDelete